maandag 17 december 2012

tracking off my swaps

I started a new notebook, I was on swapbot earlier, but this sytems fits me better. First in colour the name of the swap. Than a little more important things to remember (sorry this is in Dutch:-)) and than who I'm sending => to and who is sending to <= me. I write the date of posting, also the date my partner sended out. I don't write the whole address, I can read this online and I'm only in need of those when I'm ready to send. If I'm rated you can see the 5 and eventually a heart. Nothing yet? Not yet recieved...
With the 12.12.12 swap I've written down what I send as surprises.

1 opmerking:

  1. It is all Dutch and I don't understand what it says but I get the gist of it. It's very much how I keep track of my swaps, though I do include the addresses to whom I'm sending so that I don't have to get on the computer to find it. I like how you use the different colors, too. :) Thank you for sharing a photo. I'm sure it was very helpful to the Original Poster in the Forums. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen