vrijdag 1 maart 2013

yes, I'm still here

Lettermo is over. I had a great time, even met some new people but I did also write to friends that I know in real life. Everybody was really positive about getting real mail.
I didn't really send out every day, just like I said in my last post, but still did mailed quit some letters and cards. Since the middle of the month February I even stopped posting my sends on my profile of lettermo. Every night I was happy to have written a letter or a few cards. Every card and letter takes quit some time for me. About every night it was after midnight when I finished so I couldn't make the effort to post overthere or even here.
Today I made some time to put the taken pictures on my laptop so I can show them to you.

Sadly: not much comming in last days. But I did recieved a card through Postcrossing from Poland.

 
Well since it was Lettermo I had some mail going out.
 
 

 




Postcards for Postcrossing
Balloons to The Netherlands                 Horses to USA                                  A map to Germany


A postcard for swap-bot non tourist PC swap to Michaela, Croatia who's also one of my PC-penpals
 
And some letters:
To Katti in Sweden

 Nichole USA

Sophie, one of my best friends, Belgium :)


Wendy, another of my best friends...Belgium ofcourse


For 'When we were little...-letter' swap this one went to Malaysia.


An answer to someone who wrote me for Lettermo: USA


To Anke, who gave me her address for Lettermo => UK

 
 
How was your Lettermonth? 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten