dinsdag 23 april 2013

Update incomming postcards

Official postcrossing card received from Germany. I really love this one! All kind of fairytales are on this map where they took place!

Official postcrossing card received from Spain.

Official postcrossing card received from Belarus

Official postcrossing card received from Finland

Official postcrossing card received from The Netherlands

Official postcrossing card received from Ukraine
 
 Little things PC swap # 7

 Illustrated postcard swap

 This beauty was made for my Birthday last month. unfortunately it never arrived. Lucky for me the maker did make a picture so I know what I'm missing!
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I hope your missing birthday card shows up soon. One of my pen pals sent me a nice vintage postcard that never arrived. :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your incoming mail! Especially the card with the robothand and the butterfly!!! :)
    That's so sad of your birthdaycard. It's a pretty one too! I do hope it will arrive (better late than never, right?).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen