dinsdag 23 april 2013

Update postcards going out ...

Yes...I know I'm neglecting my blog. I'm trying to put all of my time and energy on my swaps, letters and cards. I'm home now...Flu...That's what the doctor says. But I only feel like I haven't slept for days, ran a marathon (which I'm really not capable for) and run over by a truck. So while hanging in the couch I can finally show some things I've sent.
Here are the Postcards I've sent the last couple of weeks.
If you like to be updated about my in and out going mail... Come check me on instagram. I'm known as mmmm4arijke over there.
An official postcrossing card to Ukraine.

An official postcrossing card to Lithuania

 An official postcrossing card to Taiwan

An official postcrossing card to Germany

An official postcrossing card to Finland

 An official postcrossing card to Germany

 An official postcrossing card to The Netherlands

 An official postcrossing card to Belarus

 An official postcrossing card to Germany

 sent for a swap

  sent for a swap
PC animal#4 swap

Blind Pc swap
 I've sent this PC to someone in Russia. He draws beautiful pieces of art on a PC and you could give your address to receiving one of him. I can't wait to receive and see what he has drawn for me.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten