vrijdag 8 februari 2013

Getting behind ...

Well, for this blog ... The challenge for Lettermo is going allright :)
Everyday I did sent atleast one piece of mail.
Some update...

RECIEVED:
 
February 6the was a good day for my incoming mail.
The envelope with the pinguin is from Katti, Sweden for the 6weeks of snail mail.
The one wit the kitty is from Manuela, Germany. I'm glad to say she's now my penpal after our private 6weeks swap!
Check out those beautifull stamps on the envelope from US. I recieved this one from Lettermo participant: Postmuse.
The fairycard was from my partner for the 2-4-me&1-4-u PC swap. Also the envelope with the flowerstamps. Inside there are 2 PC's I had to send back naked.
 

For the Quick cute animal PC #23 I recieved a card from Australia:
 
My One-oz envelope with letter and extra's sent me this from Malysia. I'm verry curious about the snack that's inside, never tried something like that before.
 



1 opmerking: