zondag 3 februari 2013

Sunday already day #3 for Lettermo

Mailservice doesn't work on Saturday and Sunday overhere, but still... I did put my letters in the mailbox... I'm pretending ;)
Today I did 2 pieces of snailmail.

Part 5 for the 6 weeks Snail Mail swap - Europe only on swapbot. This time we need to add a profile surprise and ofcourse include a letter.
 
I've choosen for a lipbalm in a Hello Kitty case, because she loves both :) 2 facial masks because her profile tells me she loves al beauty product... hope those 2 also...


 
I'm a bad drawer but I needed to try this one... and I think it turned out pretty ok...


The outside of the envelope.


I participated in a WTA and a girl from Finland was the winner. It found it hard to find nice things to send her for only 3 euro ...I hope she like the things I 've choosen for her.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I think your little drawing of the snail mail is very cute and of course, you are on the ball with your mail.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your little snail mail drawing is adorable and special because it's drawn by you! The Hello Kitty lip balm is adorable too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen