zondag 17 februari 2013

This time really need to catch up wit Lettermo

Yes, on Friday and Saturday I didn't get anything out... Thursday and Friday night were ' I can get out of my coach' days..: not feeling well, tiered, some issues... I'm a little dissapointed, but I used the weekend to catch up and I'll be sending on Monday because here postaloffice is working. So I didn't miss a day. (On Saturday postal office doensn't work here).

Time for showing ;)

outgoing

swaps:



answering Yunju

Last part for 6 weeks of snail mail to Germany


Trinket in the mail swap to USA

 
addresses I got for lettermo:
 

To one of my colleagues.
To one of my best friends. We used to write letter to eachother and we had several penapls when we were about 16.
I remember we spent some days together to write our penpals. I tried to copie the way we used to decorate our paper those days.
A letter to Finland.

Isabelle is my ex-sister-in-law who lives in New Zealand.




I loved making the envelopes... I hope the recievers like them and they'll survive their journey.
 




2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love all those envelopes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooooh cute! I have to do some catching up also as I had my cousin stay with me the past week.
    I've actually got two letters here that i haven't even OPENED yet!

    *runs to catch up*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen