zondag 17 februari 2013

recieved the last couple of days... *treasures*

I did recieved some great mail again....
Enjoy with me...

Flora and fauna postcard-swap from USA


Hopes and dreams for 2013 letter swap from USA


Last part for the 6 weeks snail mail swap. Send wathever you like: Kati has angeled a swap for me. It took me quit some time to understand her letter that was written in Swedish ;)

National handwriting day swap from USA


Trinket in the mail swap from USA

Write a letter, make a friend from from Brazil. Look at those cute stars! The tea was delicious!

From Angie USA, who got my address for lettermo. Love the envelope!

I'm glad to tell you Barbara from Austria (she was my partner to send to in the 6 weeks snail mail swap) is my new penpal.


A lovely postcard from Jazzy: my PC penpal from Australia.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lots of mail, and all of it awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glad my letter arrived but I think you got one of the more strange first intro letters I wrote before I just decided to be comfortable and write. eeeeekkkk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen