woensdag 30 januari 2013

Before the challenge...

It's almost February: Month of Letters. I'm preparing everything for the A Month of Letters Challenge. The calendar is printed and almost everyday is filled with a swap or a name that will get a letter/card/... I bought (and even recieved) some writing paper and notecards. The stickers of the challenge are printed and they are waiting to get stuck on a nice envelope. I definitely need to buy some stamps. I'm really excited about it!

I will be blogging about the challenge, but I'm not making an extra challenge to blog every day ;)

So for now some pictures of incoming and outgoin mail of this week.

Out:

 
 
Six weeks Snail Mail #1 - Europe part 4. A postcard of where you live. I don't live in Antwerp but very near to it. This shows the city how I like it the most: by night. Like all the parts of this swap it's going to Austria.



National handwriting day swap.
This letter is going to Canada. I had to introduce myself and telling about my handwriting. I've sent some extra's: air mail stickers, 2 used Belgian stamps and a teabag.

In:
 
Last part of the 6 weeks private Pen Pal swap. Manuela spoiled me ...again with all these goodies. This was such a great swap and we'll keep writing. 


 
 
From the UK for a private swap. I love the stamp!
 
 
 
 
It was a while ago I did an ATC swap. I still have to make my part of the swap. But I've already recieved from my partner from USA.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten