donderdag 17 januari 2013

What did I send last week?

I signed up for quit a lots of swaps... I think maybe I got a little bit to enthusiast... Beside all work that have to be done at home I  spend my time on the swaps ...And well, I have to say I'm also very busy with googling around to get inspired for new cards, writingpaper and all things about snailmail.

 
On the group 'Swaps for Europe *new* there was a 'Easy PC Swap-senders choice'. I like those swaps with no theme because I can use some of the cards that I already bought before. The most fun thing with swapping still is trying to find something that meets swap requirement and still fits the likes of your partner. Tha brambly hedge card went to the UK and the cats to Russia.

 Nowadays I like to be in swaps that are penpal/letterwriting related. This swap was in the group 'Penpalling Swappers'. The swap was called *Puzzle Letter*. Write a letter and then cut the paper in 15 pieces. I wrote 2 pages so I putted the pieces seperate in an enveloppe. The enveloppe for sending was drawn full with pieces of puzzles. It was mailes to USA.
Monday part 2 of the 'Six weeks Snail Mail #1 Europe' got into the mail. It has to be a greeting card were you had to write about your week. My partner likes cute stuff so when I saw this card with the giraf I definitely had to buy it for this swap. I added some teabags.
 
The multivieuwcard of Antwerp and the turtle PC were sended to 2 of my PCpenpals (Australia and USA)

 
'Advertising/Free postcard swap #5' mailed to USA.

 
A private swap with UK. She asked for postcards. I send one from Antwerp and one from Spain. The wrapped gifts are Belgian chocolat. I'm proud of our Belgian chocolat so it's always nice to send some of it to other country's.

 
One or two weeks ago I joined the group: 'Write It Out'. This was my first swap in the group. Writing a letter about the best and worst of 2012. I added some teabags. I love the enveloppe that I recieved some time ago in another swap .
 
The black and white postcard is from Postcrossing and was recieved from Finland.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten