dinsdag 22 januari 2013

recieved from swap-bot and postcrossing

 
Just started my blog and I'm already getting behind with showing all the great stuff I recieve. Most of my free time is spend with the swaps I joined on Swap-bot.
 
 
I'm considering to join A month of letters 2013 challenge. It sounds like so much fun, but also a big challenge. Nowadays I write about 3 to 4 letters/postcards a week so it must be possible. Someone of you are joining? Or someone is considering?
 
 


This card was recieved from Canada- Postcrossing.

 
6 weeks private penpal swap, part 4: send 3 postcards in an enveloppe. Manuela has sent me the postcard of the camels, the castle and dominican republic.
 
I'm in a another 6 weeks snail mail swap: Europe only. I got a letter from Kathleen who lives in Sweden. She has sent me the postcard with trees as an extra. The enveloppe with the 'palace' was hers too.
 
3 bears on a Postcard was sent from The Netherlands for the Easy PC swap - senders choice. The butterfly postcard was for the same swap but came from Uk. I love this one...'cause butterflies are always wanted on my address! :)
 
I love animals so I needed to join the swap 'Animal PC' and I got this beautiful PC. The baby elephant is Lily and was born in November in the Oregon zoo.
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten