vrijdag 11 januari 2013

How snail-mail can make your day...

Comming home from work and finding 6 things in the mailbox that aren't bills or advertisements... Well that makes my day!



The amazing card with the black and white drawing I recieved from Lotte. If you like the card, go to her website to discover more of her art.

The snowy and Djerba PC, the letter on the Diddl paper and teabags are from Sternenfee for the 'A letter, a postcard and a teabag' swap on swap-bot.

We are doing a 6 weeks private Pen Pal swap. It's really great to have Sternenfee as partner. Here you can see part 3 of the swap: she made 3 ATC for me. This was the first time for her making ATC's. She did a great job!

On the same day I got also 2 postcards from malgosya: the 2 kids PC for the International Postcard Pen Pal #2  and the PC with Santa was for the Last minute holiday card-Europe.

And than an envelope that has blown me away... really. This was for the ILPP Intro notecard swap. Introduce yourself in a notecard... and what I got from CENDING: the cute owl notecard, the hello kitty stickers, ribbon of the grinch, a cute butterfly tag and the most lovely postcard from monsters and co: finally I got one with Boo on it :))) I also loved the envelope but could'nt get it right on picture :(

1 opmerking: