vrijdag 25 januari 2013

Look who's writing too...

Although I almost write when the girls are in bed they know ofcourse about the writing. They enjoy the cards I get and are very curious about what's inside those lovely enveloppes.
It must have triggered them... cause the little one, Yuna has written her first letter that went by snailmail.

Today this letter starts his journey to USA for the Write a letter: Make a friend swap. What's better than reading a letter together with drinking tea with a piece of chocolate...?

 
My mailbox recieved again great stuff....
 
 
I love this writingpaper that Frida used to write That was my 2012-letter. She added this cute PC with pinguins.


 
 
 
Katti's second part for the 6 weeks snail mail #1. Love the enveloppe and those cute stickers.
 
 
 
A nice twist on letterwriting-swaps: Puzzle Letter. Dominic did a great job by cutting all kinds of puzzle pieces. I even found it hard to put it together ;) I should find a way to keep him proper together... any ideas?


In the group on swap-bot: write it out there was a nice letter writing swap: Best and Worst of 2012. Nichole wrote me a great letter and did sent me little enveloppes as an extra. Did you see this stamp from USA?


New friend for the New Year recieved from Yunju from Korea. I was really excited for recieving from Korea!

 
 
All the way from Malasyia this cute Advertising card.
 


3th part for the 6 weeks snail mail #1
I already recognize the letters from Katti :) Her sun is rather simpel but I love it :) She sent me a recipe for a cheesecake I'm going to try this for sure. A teabag with chocolate taste... weird.... The ATC is made with paillettes...so unique!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love that penguin PC!!! Lots of mail going in and out again - I wonder if you're still considering joining LetterMo? Just a few days left to decide! I'm still not sure because February is already such a busy month and I really don't need any *pressure* on letter writing... it may create aversion?! O_o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm not considering anymore because I've joined already. I'm not scared for the aversion because I've planned the whole monthe and there are various snail-mail projects I will do during February. I'm looking forward to it :)

      Verwijderen